Welsh Labour AM for the Vale of Clwyd

Help with an issue


I am honoured to serve as the Assembly Member for the Vale of Clwyd and I am always available to offer advice and assistance to local residents on a wide range of issues.

Hearing from local residents helps me to better represent our area and ensures that your voice is heard in the National Assembly for Wales.

How I could help:

Depending on the particular case and circumstances I could:

  • Write to the appropriate Welsh or UK government Minister, agency or department
  • Make an appointment to meet with the Minister, agency or department

These steps can often go a long way to providing a solution. If you feel that I could offer assistance or advice with an issue or concern, please get in touch.

Remember to provide your full name, address and postcode so I can deal with your case as quickly as possible.

I hope this section of my website is useful but if you feel I could be of assistance, please feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes,

Assembly Member, Vale of Clwyd

Ann Jones AM Welsh Labour AM for the Vale of Clwyd
You can contact Ann through this website by using the form below. Please remember to provide us with your full name and e-mail address so that we can contact you.